This NEO Walking Frog kit 4.0 provides a perfect opportunity to build your very first robot, and it makes the process of learning about robotics easy, interactive, and FUN!
The kit is based on the keyestudio nano ch340, compatible with both Arduino open-source platform and Mixly Blocks coding. You can program your own robot to walk, dance and follow obstacle, easy to build and code. Through play and experimentation children can exercise computational thinking and put skills into practice that are necessary for problem solving.
NEO Walking Frog Kit 4.0
• Voltage input: DC 7-12V
• Ultrasonic module for measuring the front obstacle distance, forming obstacle avoiding system;
• Pairing HM-10 Bluetooth module with mobile Bluetooth to navigate the frog robot;
• Providing the mobile APP compatible with both Android and mac system;
• The NEO shield extends 12 digital pins and 8 analogue pins into 3pin header, easy to connect a couple of sensor modules for projects extension;
• The NEO shield comes with an I2C communication pin, able to connect I2C communication module for experiment extension.
• Supports IOS & Android APP Control
Note: Batteries and charger and sold separately.